Kripalu Yoga Winter Retreat for the Soul
Micah Mortali, Director of the Kripalu Schools of Yoga and Ayurveda and long-time Kripalu Yoga teacher, has been leading groups in wilderness and corporate settings for more than 15 years. With a passion for sharing…
Full Bio & Programs
For all levels.
The winter solstice is a natural time of retreat. Bears are moving into hibernation, trees pull their energy deep into their roots, and indigenous cultures dive into the dream world. This weekend, use the practice of yoga to connect more deeply with yourself and the world around you. Align with the beauty and tranquility of winter as you
- Practice gentle yoga flows that calm the nervous system and soothe the mind
- Explore breathing practices that move awareness inside (pratyahara)
- Enjoy silence in group meditation
- Experience the rest and integration of restorative yoga postures
- Take time to journal, reflect, and set intentions for the coming year.
- 11.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- 11.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $262 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $398 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More