Lightworkers Healing Method® Intensive: Angelically Guided Energy Healing
Lynn McGonagill is the founder and teaching channel of the Lightworkers Healing Method®, a channeled system of angelically guided multidimensional energy healing. For 24 years, the Lightworkers Healing Method has been changing lives, with a…
Full Bio & Programs
Be the person your soul wants you to be, and help others do the same, by learning to channel divine healing. The Lightworkers Healing Method is an accessible skill that applies to every arena of life. Physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, financial, and interpersonal issues can all be healed.
In this combined Level One-Two intensive, you practice
- Channeling and working with subtle energy
- Creating sacred space in healing sessions and in your life
- Self-care techniques so that healing work strengthens rather than drains you
- Locating and releasing the traumas that cause disease
- Soul-fragment retrieval, healing, and reintegration
- Accessing past lives to heal the deepest, oldest wounds.
Experience the joy of channeling divine guides, angels, and light beings. When you learn to be a vessel for higher-dimension healers, miracles happen in your healing practice and in your life.
Recommended reading Lynn McGonagill, The Lightworkers Healing Method: Be Who Your Soul Wants You to Be (Morgan-James Publishing).
Note Bring intentions for your growth and healing, and a journal. Wear clothes that allow you to move comfortably.
- 29.5 credits for Social Workers (SW), $30 additional charge
- 30 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $565 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $860 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More