Lotus Palm Thai Head Massage
Sukha Wong, CMT, is the director and owner of the internationally reputed Lotus Palm Thai Yoga Massage School. She is dedicated to fostering the relaxing and spiritually nourishing art of Thai Yoga. A certified massage…
Full Bio & Programs
Thai Head Massage is an uplifting treatment that relieves tightness in the face, scalp, neck, shoulders, and upper back—areas of the body where many people store tension. It begins with an invigorating scalp massage focusing on acupressure points that boost circulation, followed by gentler and slower techniques, incorporating oils to break down any remaining tension and release toxins.
You also learn a variety of other massage techniques, including champissage, which combines head massage with a subtle form of energy balancing to create deep peace and calm. Come learn
- The history of head massage
- Basic anatomy of the face, head, and shoulders
- How to give a 45- to 60-minute face, head, and shoulder massage using various techniques
- How to incorporate oils into scalp massage
- Compassionate and loving touch.
Note Tuition includes a manual.
- 8.5 credits for Massage and Body Workers (NCBTMB), $30 additional charge
- 11 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $256 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $392 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More