Live Your Yoga: Heaven on Earth (Cancelled)
Claire Este-McDonald, RN, BSN, teaches an expressive, joyful, free-form flow rooted in universal alignment principles and mind-body energy integration. After four back surgeries and years of being a competitive swimmer and runner, Claire found an…
Full Bio & Programs
Gregor Singleton, MA, is a certified Baptiste Master Teacher. He grew up in Scotland and was classically trained as an actor. After his first yoga class left him feeling more fully engaged in his body,…
Full Bio & Programs
For all levels.
Find heaven right here on earth with the samadhi practices of the eight-limbed path of yoga: yama, niyama, asana, pranayama, pratyahara, dharana, dhyana, and samadhi. Claire Este-McDonald and Gregor Singleton define yoga as the release of resistance, and samadhi as attunement with the divine nature of all things. They invite you to tap into the source of yoga so you can
- Intensify your engagement with a life of inspiration, understanding, and mutual relationship
- Discover how yoga postures are a platform to be in good standing with your own true nature
- Live from that true nature rather than from ideas of who you should be
- Integrate spirit, mind, and body so you can know trust, joy, and the truth that all is well.
Leave with a clear understanding of the teachings of the eight-limbed path, feeling ease of resistance in your mind and emotions, and a palpable awareness of the source of life that is behind all things.
Note This program counts as 30 hours toward Claire’s Divine Play Yoga teacher training or contact hours for health-care professionals.
- 30 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $20 additional charge
- 30 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $565 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $860 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More