LifeForce Yoga® and Internal Family Systems for Your Anxious Parts
Amy Weintraub, MFA, E-RYT 500, director of the LifeForce Yoga® Healing Institute and author of the best-selling Yoga for Depression and the groundbreaking Yoga Skills for Therapists, has been a pioneer in the field of…
Full Bio & Programs
with special guest Kay Gardner
show presenter details hide presenter details
For all levels.
Do worry, anxiety, or fear keep you from seeing who you really are and fully engaging in life? Join the best-selling author of Yoga for Depression and a senior trainer in the Internal Family Systems model of psychotherapy and learn to access the natural compassion and wisdom beneath your anxiety.
This workshop includes
- A gentle, evidence-based yoga protocol to help you self-soothe and clear your mind
- Breathing techniques to regulate the emotions
- Meditations that calm and lift the mood
- Affirmation (sankalpa)
- LifeForce Yoga bhavana, or imagery
- LifeForce Yoga chakra clearing for anxiety
- LifeForce yoga nidra
- Soothing universal tones (mantras)
- Becoming aware of parts of your being that are trying to get your attention through your body
- Bringing the energy of your higher Self to all of yourself.
Leave refreshed, renewed, and with new tools that bring balance to the emotional and physical body.
Recommended reading/listening/viewing Amy Weintraub, Yoga for Depression (Broadway Books); Yoga Skills for Therapists (Norton); LifeForce Yoga to Beat the Blues Level 1 (DVD); LifeForce Yoga to Beat the Blues Level 2(DVD; Breathe to Beat the Blues (CD); LifeForce Yoga Nidra to Manage Your Mood and Relaxation for Sleep (CD); LifeForce Yoga Chakra Clearing Meditation to Balance Your Mood (CD); LifeForce Yoga Bhavana: Say Yes to Yourself!—A Guided Relaxation (CD).
Note This program includes optional early-morning practice and extended hours.
- 17.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $20 additional charge
- 17.5 credits for Social Workers (SW), $20 additional charge
- 8.5 credits for Psychologists (PSY), $20 additional charge
- 8.5 credits for Certified Counselors (NBCC), $20 additional charge
- 17.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge
Call To Register
- room & meals pricing
Online registration is not available for this program. Please call 866-200-5203 to register.
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $366 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $559 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More