Sress-Busting Secrets: A Yoga and Wellness Retreat
Sudha Carolyn Lundeen, RN, E-RYT 500, is a teacher at Kripalu, where she leads a variety of workshops, including 200- and 500-hour teacher trainings. She also teaches in the Kripalu School of Ayurveda. Sudha’s Kripalu…
Full Bio & Programs
For all levels.
Are you overbooked, stressed out, and wanting a life of greater ease and health? Research shows that yoga and Ayurveda can prevent and even reverse the harmful effects of chronic stress and overextended, exhausting lifestyles.
During this retreat, you
- Learn active and restorative yoga poses that relieve the effects of stress
- Explore the interaction of the five koshas (energy bodies) and seven chakras (energy centers) for integrated health and wellness
- Discover key daily Ayurvedic practices (dinacharya) that are foundational to health and well-being
- Relax with guided meditations to calm the mind and soothe the body
- Savor time outdoors with meditative nature and labyrinth walks
- Experience the power of pranayama (breathing practices) to bolster the immune system and turn on the relaxation response
- Develop and customize your own personal practice.
Return home relaxed, rebalanced, and able to start anew.
Note Bring comfortable clothes for indoor and outdoor activities and an object or photograph that evokes a sense of delight when you see it.
- 23.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- 23.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $565 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $860 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More