Transforming Stress: A Yoga and Ayurveda Retreat for Building Resilience and Inner Strength
Sudha Carolyn Lundeen, RN, E-RYT 500, is a faculty member at Kripalu, where she leads a variety of workshops, including 200- and 500-hour teacher trainings. She also teaches in the Kripalu School of Ayurveda. Sudha’s…
Full Bio & Programs
For all levels.
Step out of a life of chaos and imbalance and into one of greater ease and health. Research shows that yoga and Ayurveda can prevent and even reverse the harmful effects of chronic stress and overextended lifestyles. Sudha Carolyn Lundeen brings more than 30 years of experience and a mix of ancient and modern healing techniques to her teaching, as she shares
- Active and restorative stress-relieving yoga poses
- The role of the koshas and chakras in health and wellness
- Daily Ayurvedic practices that are foundational to health and well-being
- Guided meditations to calm the mind and soothe the body
- Meditative nature and labyrinth walks
- The power of breathing practices to bolster the immune system and turn on the relaxation response.
Return home relaxed and rebalanced, with a customized personal practice.
Note Bring comfortable clothes for indoor and outdoor activities and an object or photograph that evokes a sense of delight when you see it.
- 25 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- 24 credits for Social Workers (SW), $30 additional charge
- 25 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $575 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $875 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More