The Men's Weekend: Deep Happiness, True Power
David Harshada Wagner is a meditation teacher and spiritual leader who has dedicated his life to exploring human consciousness and the art of self-transformation. On the spiritual path for more than 24 years, he is…
Full Bio & Programs
For all men.
There is something profound that happens when men share their challenges and triumphs: You learn to trust and relate to other men and honor the masculine energies in yourself and the world. In this life-changing workshop—designed for men by men—you
- Gain new perspectives on the unique inner needs of men and how to meet them
- Examine the balance of feminine and masculine energies in yourself and in your life
- Honor the complexity of the father-son relationship
- Discover simple, effective practices to create an authentic spiritual connection
- Learn how to set up a men’s group where you live.
Take a step back and appreciate the challenges you face, while learning how to balance happiness and power.
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $256 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $392 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More