Men’s Yoga for the Soul
Rudy Peirce, MA, E-RYT 500, has studied and practiced yoga and meditation for more than 30 years. A certified Kripalu Yoga teacher since 1983, he guides accessible gentle yoga, a self-empowering, mindful approach that facilitates…
Full Bio & Programs
For all men; no yoga experience necessary.
Recharge, rejuvenate, and reconnect in a unique men’s program that blends yoga practice, relaxation, meditation, and tools for healthy living. With his gentle and deep approach to yoga instruction, Rudy masterfully guides you into poses and movements that release tension, dissolve energy blocks, and help you let go of chronic stress patterns.
During this workshop, you
- Discover an approach to yoga that is easy, pleasurable, and effective
- Untie the web of knots that bind physical, emotional, and mental vitality
- Explore and experiment at your own pace and ability
- Learn a yoga sequence that can successfully launch your regular at-home practice
- Craft strategies for an inspired approach to relationships, work, health, and self-mastery.
This program is perfect for beginners and accessible to all bodies, even those that are tight, sore, injured, or have other limiting conditions.
- 14.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- 14.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $256 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $392 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More