Psychology of the Chakras: A 7-Day Intensive
Anodea Judith, PhD, is a leading authority on the chakra system and its application to a Western lifestyle. She is the author of Wheels of Life; Eastern Body, Western Mind; Waking the Global Heart, her…
Full Bio & Programs
Selene Kumin Vega, PhD, LMFT, is a psychotherapist in private practice, workshop leader, and dancer as well as adjunct faculty at Saybrook University’s School of Mind-Body Medicine, and associate core faculty at Sofia University. Selene’s…
Full Bio & Programs
For all levels.
Are you ready for an initiatory journey into the sacred centers of yourself? Are you prepared to cross the archetypal rainbow bridge that connects everything into one indivisible whole?
This transformational intensive explores the psychology of your chakras. By immersing yourself for one whole day in the theme of each center, you touch the essence of your own shakti energy.
In this weeklong retreat, you
- Encounter yourself through deep trance journeys
- Learn yoga postures, breathing techniques, and partner poses for each chakra
- Explore your psychological history in the context of the chakras
- Engage in ceremonies to reclaim power and acknowledge divinity
- Celebrate with song, dance, laughter, art, and sacred community.
This workshop is a pilgrimage, and participants over the past 25 years have described it as life changing. No experience is necessary, but the willingness to open and change is a must.
Note Tuition includes a manual. A message from the presenters and additional program information can be found here.
- 43 credits for Social Workers (SW), $20 additional charge
- 37.5 credits for Psychologists (PSY), $20 additional charge
- 44.5 credits for Massage and Body Workers (NCBTMB), $20 additional charge
- 43 credits for Certified Counselors (NBCC), $20 additional charge
- 44.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge
- 44.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $20 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $821 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $1,252 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More