Psychology of the Chakras: A 7-Day Intensive
Anodea Judith, PhD, is a best-selling author and leading authority on the chakra system and its application to the Western lifestyle. She is the author of the chakra classic Wheels of Life, as well as…
Full Bio & Programs
For all levels.
Are you ready for an initiatory journey into the sacred centers of yourself? Are you prepared to cross the archetypal rainbow bridge that connects everything into one indivisible whole? In this transformational intensive, you immerse yourself for one whole day in each chakra as you
- Encounter your chakras through guided trance journeys
- Learn yoga postures, breathing techniques, and partner poses for each chakra
- Explore your psychological history in the context of the chakras
- Engage in ceremonies to reclaim power and acknowledge divinity
- Celebrate with song, dance, laughter, art, and sacred community.
2015 marks the 30 year anniversary of this workshop, a pilgrimage that participants over the past 30 years have described as life changing. No experience is necessary, but the willingness to open and change is a must.
Note Tuition includes a manual. A message from the presenter and additional program information can be found here.
- 44.5 credits for Social Workers (SW), $30 additional charge
- 34.5 credits for Psychologists (PSY), $30 additional charge
- 43 credits for Massage & Body Workers (NCBTMB), $30 additional charge
- 43 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 43 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $837 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $1,273 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More