Positional Therapy: Clinical Applications
Lee Albert, NMT, is a national presenter and popular neuromuscular therapist and yoga instructor at Kripalu. Dedicated to helping people help themselves, Lee created, practices, and teaches Integrated Positional Therapy—protocols that reduce and often eliminate…
Full Bio & Programs
For those who have taken Positional Therapy 1 or 2.
Take the skills you gained in Positional Therapy 1 or 2 and learn how to apply them to common neuromuscular conditions. Lee Albert simulates clinical conditions, taking you step-by-step through the process of evaluation, treatment protocols, and wellness plans to improve or eliminate neuromuscular pain patterns.
In this training, you learn
- How to assess common neuromuscular conditions
- How to treat causes, not just symptoms
- Specific protocols that Lee uses for thoracic outlet, sciatica, neck pain, headaches, plantar fasciitis, carpal tunnel syndrome, fibromyalgia, and more
- Specific home wellness plans for each condition
- Ways to successfully integrate yoga, non-weight-resistant strength training, and other holistic wellness practices.
Leave with a greater understanding of how to use positional therapy effectively to get the results you want.
Note Tuition includes a training manual.
- 27 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 27 credits for Massage and Body Workers (NCBTMB), $30 additional charge
- 27 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
Dates for this Program
|January 11–16, 2015||Lee Albert|
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $565 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $860 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More