Radiant Child Yoga Training, Levels 1–3
Shakta Khalsa, E-RYT 500, has been working with children and yoga for 40 years and is a pioneer in the field of children’s yoga. A Montessori educator and the author of five well-known yoga books,…
Full Bio & Programs
For yoga teachers, schoolteachers, therapists, and parents at all levels of yoga experience.
Prepare to move your body and be young at heart in this fun, insightful, and practical training. Join one of the pioneers of children’s yoga to learn
- How to create and deliver fun, effective lesson plans for children from tots to teens
- A wide variety of yoga poses to use on the mat and at a desk
- Mindfulness tools for quieting and focusing the mind
- Fun, creative yoga songs, stories, and games to encourage positivity
- Special yoga techniques for children with ADHD, autism, anxiety, and trauma
- Cooperative communication and listening skills for effective teaching
- Yoga for your own well-being while working with children.
You also gain conscious communication skills, deep listening, and ways to stay centered. Take the next step in sharing the gift of yoga.
Note There is a fee for manuals, books, CDs, and DVDs payable to the presenter at the first program session. The fee is $119 with downloadable mp3 files, or $169 with hard copies of the CDs.
Upon successful completion of the 30 hours, you will receive a certificate and the opportunity to be listed on www.childrensyoga.com. This course also counts as the first 30 hours of Radiant Child Family Yoga 200-hour certification.
Continuing Education Possible approval for CE credits with public schools and therapy organizations. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $575 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $875 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More