Radiant Health and Fall Detox Yoga Weekend
Amy Ippoliti is a yoga teacher, writer, and philanthropist. She is known for her innovative methods for bridging the gap between ancient yoga wisdom and modern life. She cofounded 90 Monkeys, an online professional development…
Full Bio & Programs
For all levels, including yoga teachers who want to work therapeutically with their clients.
Discover the good news about detox: It’s not just about lemon water and colonics! Join yoga instructor and well-being enthusiast Amy Ippoliti for a weekend feast and flow of therapeutic twists, backbends, femur rooting, and pranayama. Get in touch with your magnificence and become rejuvenated, while uncovering the physical, spiritual, and emotional secrets to radical health and longevity.
During this weekend, you
- Learn therapeutic yoga alignment designed to optimize your body systems, alleviate discomfort, aid digestion, and detox your organs
- Cleanse your body through detoxing asana flow
- Improve your posture to help increase circulation
- Try out fun, new poses that spark your creativity
- Discover foods that maintain health and increase longevity
- Get tips on detoxing your immediate physical environment
- Clear emotional and mental toxins that hold you back from the fullest expression of yourself
- Tap into your inner and outer greatness.
Leave inspired and glowing with a polished body, mind, and spirit. To your health!
- 10 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge
- 10 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $20 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $256 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $392 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More