Radiant Health: A Weekend Retreat for Women
Sudha Carolyn Lundeen, RN, E-RYT 500, is a senior teacher at Kripalu Center, where she leads a variety of workshops, including 200- and 500-hour-level teacher trainings, and in the Kripalu School of Ayurveda. Her Kripalu…
Full Bio & Programs
Looking for the perfect getaway? Need to de-stress, rebalance, and reclaim your vitality?
This retreat, specially designed by Sudha Carolyn Lundeen, nurtures body, mind, and soul in a relaxing, fun, and informative environment. A blend of lecture and learning, this program includes
- Tips for strengthening your immune system
- Principles of stress reduction and quick relaxation techniques
- Yoga practices for women
- Indoor labyrinth walk for wisdom and insight
- Introduction to Ayurveda to help you make choices that support your individual constitution and needs
- Mindfulness techniques, yogic breathing, and healing meditations
- Mindful eating practice
- Take-home tools for letting go of the small stuff and enhancing your life and well-being
- Laughter and lightheartedness.
Women of all ages are welcome. Return home with a renewed sense of wellness and vitality and practices to keep health and balance alive in your life.
- 15 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $20 additional charge
- 15 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $384 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $588 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More