Radiant Health: A Weekend Retreat for Women
Sudha Carolyn Lundeen, RN, E-RYT 500, is a teacher at Kripalu Center, where she leads a variety of workshops, including 200- and 500-hour-level teacher trainings, and in the Kripalu School of Ayurveda. Her Kripalu Gentle…
Full Bio & Programs
Looking for the perfect getaway? Need to de-stress, rebalance, and reclaim your vitality?
This retreat, specially designed by Sudha Carolyn Lundeen, nurtures body, mind, and soul in a relaxing, fun, and informative environment. A blend of lecture and learning, this program includes
- Tips for strengthening your immune system
- Principles of stress reduction and quick relaxation techniques
- Yoga practices for women
- Indoor labyrinth walk for wisdom and insight
- Introduction to Ayurveda to help you make choices that support your individual constitution and needs
- Mindfulness techniques, yogic breathing, and healing meditations
- Mindful eating practice
- Take-home tools for letting go of the small stuff and enhancing your life and well-being
- Laughter and lightheartedness.
Women of all ages are welcome. Return home with a renewed sense of wellness and vitality and practices to keep health and balance alive in your life.
- 13.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- 13.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
Call To Register
- room & meals pricing
Online registration is not available for this program. Please call 866.200.5203 to register.
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $369 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $564 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More