Radiant Health: A Weekend Retreat for Women
Sudha Carolyn Lundeen, RN, E-RYT 500, is a teacher at Kripalu, where she leads a variety of workshops, including 200- and 500-hour teacher trainings. She also teaches in the Kripalu School of Ayurveda. Sudha’s Kripalu…
Full Bio & Programs
For women of all ages.
Looking for the perfect getaway? Need to de-stress, rebalance, and reclaim your vitality?
This retreat designed by Kripalu Yoga teacher trainer Sudha Carolyn Lundeen nurtures body, mind, and soul in a relaxing, fun, and informative environment. Through a blend of lecture and experience, you learn
- Tips for strengthening your immune system
- Techniques for stress reduction and relaxation
- Yoga practices for women
- Ayurvedic principles to help you support your individual constitution and needs
- Mindfulness techniques, yogic breathing, and healing meditations
- Mindful eating practices
- Tools for letting go of the small stuff and enhancing your life and well-being.
We also take an indoor labyrinth walk for wisdom and insight. Return home with a renewed sense of wellness and vitality, with practices to keep health and balance alive in your life.
- 14 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 14 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $369 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $564 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More