Revitalizing Cleanse: Nourishing Body, Mind, and Spirit
Alison Shore Gaines is a pioneer in the field of holistic cleansing. A certified holistic health educator, nutrition consultant, Kripalu Yoga teacher, and life coach, she draws from her training in Ayurveda, macrobiotic and vegan…
Full Bio & Programs
Do you feel sluggish, bloated, and out of sync? Tune up with this nurturing cleanse. Have no fear of going hungry as you are guided through this sensible approach to detox, diet, and healthy lifestyle. With a balance of information, mind/body tools, and experiential exploration, effect lasting changes on all levels of your being.
Key aspects of this retreat include
- Organic juices, grains, and savory broth
- Green-juice option
- Conscious breathing and guided imagery to access inner wisdom
- Yoga, movement, and walking
- Mindful eating and healing your relationship with food
- Nutrition practices for easing food cravings and balancing blood sugar
- Jump-starting healthy weight loss.
- 22.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge
- 22.5 credits for Registered Dietitians (RD), $20 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $369 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $564 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More