Revitalizing Cleanse: Nourishing Body, Mind, and Spirit
Alison Shore Gaines is a pioneer in the field of holistic cleansing. A certified holistic health educator, nutrition consultant, Kripalu Yoga teacher, and life coach, she draws from her training in Ayurveda, macrobiotic and vegan…
Full Bio & Programs
Alison’s presenting style is very engaging, humble, and sensitive. I feel not so much like a new person, but like my true self—which is infinitely better. Everyone at work says I look 10 years younger!
—Kathy S. Boston, Massachusetts
Feel sluggish, bloated, and out of sync? Revitalize with a nurturing cleanse that offers a balance of nutrition information, lifestyle practices, exploration, and attunement to mindfulness as a foundation for everything you do in life. You experience nourishment, not deprivation, in this whole-person approach to detox, diet, and healthy living.
Key aspects of the retreat include
- Organic juices, grains, and savory broth
- Green juice option (made from green vegetables for those avoiding fruit juice)
- Healing breathing practices and personal inquiry
- Yoga, movement, and walking
- Mindful eating and ways to heal your relationship with food
- Tapping into body wisdom as a guide for what and when to eat
- Nutrition tips for easing food and sugar cravings
- Jump-starting healthy weight loss
- Tools for creating a vibrant, healthy lifestyle, even with a busy schedule.
Past participants often report a post-cleanse experience of deep and lasting changes.
- 22.5 credits for Registered Dietitians (RD), $30 additional charge
- 22.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $369 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $564 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More