Refilling Your Well: A Self-Nurturing Retreat
Priti Robyn Ross, E-RYT 500, holds professional-level certifications in Kripalu Yoga and Integrative Yoga Therapy. A teacher for more than two decades, she is currently a codirector of Kripalu Yoga Teacher Training and Prana Yoga…
Full Bio & Programs
This program truly lived up to its name and more. It was ultimately relaxing, rejuvenating, and deeply inspiring.
My body and soul were deeply touched, uplifted, and renewed. This program was exactly what I needed and more than I expected.
For all levels, including beginners.
There comes a time when you know you need to take a break—when body and soul are searching for sacred space in which to relax and let go. Spend a restorative time-out immersed in nurturing activities that replenish your soul, increase your joy, and ease your stress. When you make self-nurturance a priority, you actively counter the effects of stress, which otherwise can lead to chronic imbalances, burnout, and illness.
In this workshop, you
- Experience healing yoga, hand massage, deep relaxation, breathwork, and walking meditation in nature
- Awaken your “inner peacemaker” using creative journaling, guided imagery, music, and joyful movement
- Understand the physiology of stress and its effects on body and mind
- Practice maitri, the act of loving-kindness toward the self
- Learn simple, effective take-home tools to enrich your daily life.
Come restore inner balance and give yourself the gift of sacredness in your life in a retreat that awakens your spirit and enhances your well-being. It’s time to claim the power and healing art of self-care!
Note Bring a picture of a loved one, yourself as a child, or someone special who brings you joy. Priti also recommends that you treat yourself to a Healing Arts service during your free time.
- 19.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge
- 19.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $20 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $482 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $736 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More