Refilling Your Well: Join the Self-Care Revolution
Priti Robyn Ross, E-RYT 500, holds advanced certifications in Kripalu Yoga and Integrative Yoga Therapy. She has been teaching for more than two decades and has directed multiple 200 and 500 hour teacher trainings in…
Full Bio & Programs
This program truly lived up to its name and more. It was ultimately relaxing, rejuvenating, and deeply inspiring.
My body and soul were deeply touched, uplifted, and renewed. This program was exactly what I needed and more than I expected.
For all levels, including beginners.
This Independence Day, make the choice to awaken your spirit and set yourself free! Come refill your well with nurturing activities that ease your stress, increase your joy, and replenish your soul. You deserve to give yourself this sacred time-out to cultivate a lasting sense of inner peace.
This workshop includes
- Healing yoga, deep relaxation, breathwork, yoga nidra, and mindful walking meditation on the beautiful Kripalu grounds
- Creative journaling, guided imagery, and joyful movement to awaken your inner peacemaker
- Exercises to explore maitri, the act of loving-kindness toward the self
- Teachings on the physiology of stress and its effect on the mind and body
- Simple, potent self-renewal practices that can be integrated into your daily life.
In this safe container, discover how the extraordinary power of self-care can create sustaining, lifelong balance; authentic well-being; and deep fulfillment.
Note Bring a meaningful picture or photo for the group altar.
- 25 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- 25 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
Dates for this Program
|December 27–31, 2015||Priti Robyn Ross|
Call To Register
- room & meals pricing
Online registration is not available for this program. Please call 866.200.5203 to register.
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $575 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $875 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More