Labor, Love, and Life: Get Balanced and Thrive!
Aruni Nan Futuronsky, Life Coach and Program Advisor for the Kripalu Healthy Living Programs, is a certified professional-level Kripalu Yoga teacher. She has been teaching in a variety of diverse venues for more than 35…
Full Bio & Programs
Each of Kripalu’s Healthy Living Programs is taught by an outstanding team of skilled health and wellness professionals who draw on many years of experience working with people to turn their health around through integrated…
Full Bio & Programs
This Labor Day weekend, join an expert team of Kripalu health and lifestyle faculty and explore an integrative approach to life and health that transforms how you manage the competing demands of modern life to find peace and new ways to thrive. This program shows you how to restore your energy and vitality through mindfulness, lifestyle changes, conscious communication, and self-care, while avoiding chronic exhaustion, frustration, and feeling overextended.
As you transition from summer to autumn, take advantage of the opportunity to discover tools and techniques that empower you to integrate work, play, family, and your individual self into a balanced life that pulses with creativity and meaning.
In this program, you
- Learn to recognize indicators of imbalance that impact health and well-being
- Discover the vital role that nutrition plays in healing (or impairing) the body; learn what foods contribute to better health and overall balance
- Learn and practice tools for managing stress and supporting mindful living
- Explore what it means to you personally to live a balanced life; gain insight into identifying where your life is out of balance
- Apply journaling techniques for evaluating your life, making good decisions and contemplating pragmatic dilemmas
- Create a simple, clear, and viable plan for cultivating a more balanced, vibrant life.
For parents in the program, we offer a special evening workshop that teaches how to use mindful parenting to cultivate presence, connection, and authenticity with the children in your life (of all ages), promoting a “moments matter” approach to these fundamental relationships.
Dates for this Program
|August 30–September 2, 2013||Aruni Nan Futuronsky, Healthy Living Faculty|
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $384 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $588 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More