Fitness and Yoga Retreat
Michelle Dalbec, E-RYT 500, is a passionate Kripalu Yoga teacher and educator who directs yoga teacher trainings, hosts yoga programs, and delivers dynamic and thought-provoking workshops. Michelle teaches with the intention to inspire authentic alignment,…
Full Bio & Programs
Each of Kripalu’s Healthy Living Programs is taught by an outstanding team of skilled health and wellness professionals who draw on many years of experience working with people to turn their health around through integrated…
Full Bio & Programs
I came to Kripalu to enrich my spirit and body, learn about yoga, and simply to re-charge, and all of these goals have been met! I feel that I have been initiated as a new “yogi” and can confidently attend classes in my city.
—Tina Story, Gurthersburg, MD
Outdoor exercise, yoga, and nutrition—the ultimate vacation getaway for active people.
For everyone in good physical condition and able to hike three miles a day.
This invigorating program offers you a structured fitness experience in a retreat-like atmosphere. Learn how to incorporate yoga into your fitness routine, get informed about cutting-edge approaches with our expert nutrition staff, and be challenged by fun outdoor activities and classes. Tone your body and spirit while learning to live a healthier life—and have fun doing it.
This program is ideal if you want to
- Be challenged by daily hikes (kayaking and cycling in late spring through early fall) and fitness classes
- Revitalize and step up your current fitness routine
- Incorporate yoga and mindfulness into your approach to fitness
- Immerse yourself in a challenging fitness experience and have time to retreat
- Learn nutritional information for a better workout
- Develop core strength, cardiovascular health, and flexibility.
Recommendations (additional fees apply):
- Schedule a private Personal Training session
- Relax tired and tight muscles with a Kripalu Deep Massage
Please reserve early as appointments are limited. Find out more about these sessions on Kripalu’s Healing Arts pages or call 888-738-1822 to make an appointment.
- 19.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $20 additional charge
- 19.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge
Dates for this Program
|June 30–July 5, 2013||Michelle Dalbec, Healthy Living Faculty|
|August 25–30, 2013||Janna Delgado, Healthy Living Faculty|
|October 20–25, 2013||Janna Delgado, Healthy Living Faculty|
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $565 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $860 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More