Yoga and Fitness Retreat
Michelle Dalbec, E-RYT 500, is a passionate Kripalu Yoga and Yoga Tune Up® teacher who hosts yoga programs, delivers dynamic and motivational workshops, and directs yoga teacher training. She teaches with the intention to inspire…
Full Bio & Programs
Each of Kripalu’s Healthy Living Programs is taught by an outstanding team of skilled health and wellness professionals who draw on many years of experience working with people to turn their health around through integrated…
Full Bio & Programs
Outdoor exercise, yoga, and nutrition—the ultimate getaway for active people.
For everyone in good physical condition and able to hike three miles a day across uneven terrain and inclines.
Tone your body and spirit while learning to live a healthier life—and have fun doing it. Discover how to incorporate yoga and mindfulness into your fitness routine, get informed about current approaches to nutrition with our expert staff, and enjoy invigorating fitness classes and outdoor activities.
This program is ideal if you want to
- Enjoy hikes, kayaking, and fitness classes
- Revitalize your current fitness routine
- Connect with like-minded people
- Explore an integrated mind-body approach to fitness that incorporates breathwork to enhance athletic performance
- Immerse yourself in a challenging fitness experience, and have time to retreat
- Learn nutritional information for a better workout
- Develop core strength, cardiovascular health, and flexibility.
Recommendations (additional fees apply):
- Relax tired and tight muscles with a Kripalu Deep Meditative Massage
Please reserve early as appointments are limited. Find out more about these sessions on Kripalu’s Healing Arts pages or call 888.738.1822 to make an appointment.
- 8 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- 16 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
Dates for this Program
|October 12–17, 2014||Michelle Dalbec, Healthy Living Faculty|
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $580 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $884 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More