Rejuvenate and Reclaim Life After 40
Maria Sirois, PsyD, is an inspirational speaker and clinical psychologist who lectures internationally on the study and application of Positive Psychology, mind-body medicine, and resilience. She weaves together inspiring stories and poetry with data and…
Full Bio & Programs
Each of Kripalu’s Healthy Living Programs is taught by an outstanding team of skilled health and wellness professionals who draw on many years of experience working with people to turn their health around through integrated…
Full Bio & Programs
This program is designed for women and men over 40 who want to reinvigorate their life with joy and health.
Craft a meaningful, passionate, healthy life.
Midlife can be a challenging yet powerfully creative time as you let go of old identities and move into new territory. It’s a time of adventure and reinvention, when you have the benefit of all the experience, confidence, and wisdom that you’ve acquired over the years. This program is designed for women and men over 40 who want to reinvigorate their lives with joy and health.
Learn how to
- Enhance physical energy, mental clarity, and emotional balance
- Reduce the risk of the chronic diseases of aging, including heart disease, diabetes, cancer, and dementia
- Decrease stress and increase harmony
- Make lifestyle changes that allow you to live more fully.
Led by an exceptional group of teachers—including a psychologist, physician, nutritionist, and life coach—you discover how to cultivate health and well-being, enliven your mind and spirit, and rediscover the keys to happiness and meaning.
Recommendations (additional fees apply)
- Schedule a private Life Coaching session
- Take care of your body with a healing Kripalu Meditative Massage
Please reserve early as appointments are limited. Find out more about these sessions on Kripalu’s Healing Arts pages or call 888.738.1822 to make an appointment.
- 18.5 credits for Nurses (NURS), $30 additional charge
- 17 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 18 credits for Social Workers (SW), $30 additional charge
- 18 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
Dates for this Program
|November 9–14, 2014||Maria Sirois, Healthy Living Faculty|
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $565 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $860 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More