Rejuvenate and Reclaim Life After 40
Maria Sirois, PsyD, is an inspirational speaker and clinical psychologist who has worked at the intersection of psychology and well-being for more than 20 years. Maria teaches internationally, often with Tal Ben-Shahar, bringing to audiences…
Full Bio & Programs
Each of Kripalu’s Healthy Living Programs is taught by an outstanding team of skilled health and wellness professionals who draw on many years of experience working with people to turn their health around through integrated…
Full Bio & Programs
Craft a meaningful, passionate, healthy life.
Midlife can be a challenging yet powerfully creative time to let go of old identities and move into new territory. It’s a time of adventure and reinvention, when you have the benefit of the experience, confidence, and wisdom acquired over the years. This program is designed for everyone over 40 who wants to reinvigorate their lives with joy and health.
Learn how to
- Enhance physical energy, mental clarity, and emotional balance
- Reduce the risk of the chronic diseases of aging, including heart disease, diabetes, cancer, and dementia
- Decrease stress and increase harmony
- Make lifestyle changes to live more fully.
Led by an exceptional group of teachers—including a psychologist, physician, nutritionist, and life coach—discover how to cultivate health and well-being, enliven your mind and spirit, and rediscover the keys to happiness.
Recommendations (additional fees apply)
- Schedule a private Life Coaching session
- Take care of your body with a healing Kripalu Meditative Massage
Please reserve early as appointments are limited. Find out more about these sessions on Kripalu’s Healing Arts pages or call 888.738.1822 to make an appointment.
- 17 credits for Registered Dietitians (RD), $30 additional charge
- 18.5 credits for Nurses (NURS), $30 additional charge
- 18 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 18 credits for Social Workers (SW), $30 additional charge
Dates for this Program
|September 27–October 2, 2015||Maria Sirois, Healthy Living Faculty|
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $575 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $875 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More