Integrative Weight Loss
Aruni Nan Futuronsky, Life Coach and Program Advisor for the Kripalu Healthy Living Programs, is a certified professional-level Kripalu Yoga teacher. She has been teaching in a variety of diverse venues for more than 35…
Full Bio & Programs
Annie B. Kay, MS, RD, RYT, is an integrative dietitian, author, and certified professional-level Kripalu yoga teacher. She is a former director of the osteoporosis awareness program at the Massachusetts Department of Public Health. For…
Full Bio & Programs
Lose weight and maintain a healthy body naturally.
If you know that going on another diet isn’t the solution, come nourish yourself and invite changes that will continue to unfold long after you return home. Kripalu’s Integrative Weight Loss program offers a comprehensive curriculum that supports a healthy, long-term weight-reduction process. Guided by an exceptional faculty that includes a holistic physician, nutritionist, fitness professionals, life coach, and senior-level yoga teachers, you learn how to shift into a natural, balanced relationship with your body.
- Why diets don’t work and how to naturally lose weight and keep it off
- How to develop healthy life skills
- Tips on how to maintain a healthy weight
- The importance of metabolism and nutrition for healthy weight management
- How to develop a more positive body image
- The best strategies for your personal goals and lifestyle.
Explore your weight issues in a caring and supportive environment, and leave feeling rejuvenated, motivated, and full of hope.
Recommendations (additional fees apply):
- Add on a private Nutrition Consultation
- Add on a Life Coaching session to help you develop a realistic plan for when you return home
- Pamper yourself with a Kripalu Massage or Dr. Hauschka Facial
Please reserve early as appointments are limited. Find out more about these sessions on Kripalu’s Healing Arts pages or call 888-738-1822 to make an appointment.
- 23.5 credits for Registered Dietitians (RD), $20 additional charge
- 24 credits for Nurses (NURS), $20 additional charge
- 23.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge
- 24 credits for Social Workers (SW), $20 additional charge
Dates for this Program
|July 21–26, 2013||Aruni Nan Futuronsky, Annie B. Kay|
|August 18–23, 2013||Aruni Nan Futuronsky, Annie B. Kay, Healthy Living Faculty|
|September 22–27, 2013||Aruni Nan Futuronsky, Annie B. Kay, Healthy Living Faculty|
|October 27–November 1, 2013||Aruni Nan Futuronsky, Healthy Living Faculty, Annie B. Kay|
Read, Watch, Listen
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $565 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $860 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More