Integrative Weight Loss
Aruni Nan Futuronsky, is a Kripalu Yoga teacher and the senior Life Coach and program advisor for Kripalu Healthy Living programs. She has been teaching in a variety of venues for more than 35 years,…
Full Bio & Programs
Annie B. Kay, MS, RDN, LDN, RYT, is Lead Nutritionist at Kripalu. Author of the award-winning Every Bite Is Divine, she is also an integrative dietitian and a Kripalu Yoga teacher. Annie is the former…
Full Bio & Programs
Lose weight and maintain a healthy body naturally.
If you know that going on another diet isn’t the solution, come nourish yourself and invite changes that will continue to unfold long after you return home. Kripalu’s Integrative Weight Loss program supports a healthy, long-term weight-reduction process. Guided by our team of caring professionals who teach you how to shift into a natural, balanced relationship with your body, you learn
- Why diets don’t work and how to naturally lose weight and keep it off
- Nutritional tips for healthy weight management
- How to develop a positive body image
- The best strategies for your personal goals and lifestyle.
Explore your weight issues in a caring and supportive environment, and leave feeling rejuvenated, motivated, and full of hope.
Recommendations (additional fees apply):
- Add on a private Nutrition Consultation
- Add on a Life Coaching session to help you develop a realistic plan for when
you return home
- Pamper yourself with a Kripalu Massage or Dr. Hauschka Facial
Please reserve early as appointments are limited. Find out more about these sessions on Kripalu’s Healing Arts pages or call 888-738-1822 to make an appointment.
- 20 credits for Registered Dietitians (RD), $30 additional charge
- 20.5 credits for Social Workers (SW), $30 additional charge
- 20.8 credits for Nurses (NURS), $30 additional charge
- 20 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
Dates for this Program
|April 20–25, 2014||Aruni Nan Futuronsky, Annie B. Kay|
Read, Watch, Listen
Call To Register
- room & meals pricing
Online registration is not available for this program. Please call 866.200.5203 to register.
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $565 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $860 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More