Radiance: Create an Amazing Life After Cancer
Maria Sirois, PsyD, is an inspirational speaker, consultant, psychologist, and author who has worked at the intersections of wellness, positive psychology, and spirituality for more than 20 years. Maria has been invited to be a…
Full Bio & Programs
Life after cancer can be bold and beautiful, no matter when you were diagnosed or what treatment options you chose. This transformational retreat is for men and women who are ready to dive in and create an amazing life full of healing and joy.
Learn the tools and practices that invigorate mind, body, and spirit—and re-fashion the dream of your life. Guided by an exceptional team of caring and creative Kripalu health and yoga professionals,
- Come to love your body more deeply through dance, yoga, walking, and healthy eating
- Explore the latest research in mind-body medicine and all it has to offer to tame your stress, strengthen your resilience, and move you toward thriving
- Learn the power of nutrition to heal and transform
- Bring home a kit of healthy daily practices to nurture the body and revitalize the spirit
- Craft and commit to a specific wellness plan for your unique and amazing life.
Dates for this Program
|July 11–14, 2013||Maria Sirois|
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $369 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $564 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More