Groundation Celebration: Ignite Self-Realization Through Yoga, Writing, and Ritual
Sienna Creasy (Zen Rebel), certified Prana Vinyasa Yoga instructor and assistant to Shiva Rea, is the founder of Root2Rise Conscious Retreats in Jamaica and creator of the Reggaelates movement method. Sienna combines her love for…
Full Bio & Programs
Nadine McNeil, MA, served the United Nations for more than 20 years at locations throughout the world. She is currently based in Bali, where she teaches full-time at the renowned Yoga Barn. Her mission includes…
Full Bio & Programs
For all levels.
Celebrate “groundation”–a potent Jamaican way of life that involves being balanced, grounded, and centered within your dharma. Experience a practice that supports self-realization and weaves a foundation of depth and ritual throughout the fabric of this week and beyond.
Revolutionize your self-inquiry in a program that includes
- A nurturing, restorative yoga practice and an intentional writing exercise that creates space for transformation
- Daily Prana Vinyasa Flow yoga blended with the alchemy of the elements
- Integrative and therapeutic movement that combines trance dance, kriyas, drumming, and self-expression
- A container of empowerment in which to consciously see and be seen
- Native American and Jamaican Rastafarian cultural rituals and a closing ceremony.
Surrender into community, cultivate courage, and ignite an intention to carry with you back into your everyday life.
Recommended reading Shiva Rea, Tending the Heart Fire; Michael Singer, The Untethered Soul; Simon Haas, The Dharma Code; Sally Kempton, The Transformative Power of the Goddesses of Yoga; Stephen Cope, The Great Work of Your Life; Lorin Roche, The Radiance Sutras.
Note Bring a favorite journal or notebook, a personal item or photograph to place on the altar, and a piece of red clothing for the fire ceremony.
- 23.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 23.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $575 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $875 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More