Restorative Yoga: Level Two Teacher Training
Sudha Carolyn Lundeen, RN, E-RYT 500, is a teacher at Kripalu, where she leads a variety of workshops, including 200- and 500-hour teacher trainings. She also teaches in the Kripalu School of Ayurveda. Sudha’s Kripalu…
Full Bio & Programs
For yoga teachers with min. 6 months experience leading restorative yoga.
This training is designed for yoga teachers who already know the basics of leading restorative postures and want to develop the ability to notice structural misalignments and offer adjustments that encourage students to release more fully into the poses.
In a program that includes lecture and hands-on practice, you learn to
- Modify poses and props to fit individual needs
- Deepen your understanding of the therapeutic aspects of restorative yoga
- Use and teach mudras (hand gestures) that augment the healing energetics of poses
- Find creative ways of maximizing the restorative experience when minimal props are available.
- 13.5 credits for Social Workers (SW), $30 additional charge
- 14 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 14 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $339 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $516 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More