Refilling Your Well: A Self-Nurturing Retreat for the Holidays
Priti Robyn Ross, E-RYT 500, holds professional-level certifications in Kripalu Yoga and Integrative Yoga Therapy. A teacher for more than two decades, she is currently a codirector of Kripalu Yoga Teacher Training and Prana Yoga…
Full Bio & Programs
This program truly lived up to its name and more. It was ultimately relaxing, rejuvenating, and deeply inspiring.
For all levels.
Give not from an empty well but from a well that is overflowing.—Sufi prayer
Feeling stressed or overwhelmed? This retreat is a perfect way to heal the soul and renew your whole being in preparation for the new year. Experience the power and art of self-care to support lifestyle changes that cultivate balance, fulfillment, and sacredness. When you make self-nurturing a priority, you counteract the symptoms of stress that can lead to chronic imbalances, burnout, and even illness.
This workshop includes
- Gentle healing yoga, deep relaxation, yoga nidra, massage, meditation, and breathwork
- Ways to awaken your inner peacemaker using creative journaling exercises, guided imagery, and joyful movement
- Teachings on the physiology of stress and the effects it has on your body and mind
- The practice of maitri, or loving-kindness, toward the self
- Simple and effective take-home tools to enrich your daily life and keep your energy well filled.
Give yourself or someone you love the precious gift of deep renewal to create a fresh and vibrant future.
- 15 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $20 additional charge
- 15 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $369 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $564 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More