Spring Cleanse with Ayurveda
Hilary Garivaltis, founder and former Dean of the Kripalu School of Ayurveda, has more than 12 years of experience in teaching Ayurvedic daily living tools and Ayurvedic therapy techniques. She received her training at the…
Full Bio & Programs
Open your heart and mind to new possibilities and positive direction as you create a personal plan that integrates the wisdom of Ayurveda into your life. In this program, you discover effective ways to work with the body’s natural shifts that occur at the juncture of seasons. You also learn
- Ayurvedic principles that enhance your vitality and release stagnation accumulated over the winter
- Ayurvedically infused cooking, yoga, meditation, and pranayama techniques
- What’s behind your constitutional tendencies and personal habits
- The proper diet for the season, and for you
- Detoxifying self-massage and steam treatments.
Enter the season of new growth and rebirth with a fresh outlook on health and thriving.
Note We recommend scheduling an Ayurvedic Body Treatment (for an additional fee) through Healing Arts at 888.738.1822. Make your appointment early to guarantee your choice of times.
- 19.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 19.5 credits for Registered Dietitians (RD), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $565 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $860 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More