Summer Deep Clean
John Bagnulo, MPH, PhD, is a naturalist, nutritionist, farmer, and assistant professor who teaches courses at universities and wellness centers. johnbagnulo.com
Full Bio & Programs
Here’s the wake-up call your body needs! Join nutritionist, food expert, and popular Kripalu presenter John Bagnulo for a deep cleanse designed to clear your energy-zapping metabolic clutter. This retreat includes
- Hiking and wild edible plant identification (often some of the best plants for health)
- Lectures on the best foods to assist with detoxification and increased energy
- Shared meals centered around ancestral foods (find out more about ancestral foods and why they’re helpful when you get here)
- Ample time outside sessions for yoga practice and saunas.
Your body will thank you!
Note Participants should be able and willing to eat a diet of mostly fruits and vegetables, and be capable of hiking on moderate to steep hills for three to four hours.
- 8.5 credits for Registered Dietitians (RD), $30 additional charge
- 8.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $262 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $398 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More