Sex, Pleasure, and Intimacy: A Retreat for Couples
Kate Feldman, MSW, LCSW, one of Kripalu’s founders, is a psychotherapist with a background in Gestalt, Imago, and Family Systems therapies as well as EMDR, yoga, and meditation. She is codirector of The Conscious Relationships…
Full Bio & Programs
Joel Feldman, CPCC, certified coach, mediator, and consultant, has been counseling and training couples, individuals, and work teams for nearly 30 years. A founding member of Kripalu, he is codirector of The Conscious Relationships Institute…
Full Bio & Programs
For committed couples of all sexual orientations.
Let go into playful, sensual, and nurturing connection with your lover, leading to more ease in your body, and passion in your lovemaking. Kate and Joel Feldman have been facilitating deep work with couples for decades. They invite you and your partner to learn how
- The key to a robust sex life is all about non-demand touch in and outside the bedroom
- To tune into each other’s need for touch, affection, communication, and pleasuring
- To deepen communication about sexual needs, wants, and preferences through a powerful dialogue process
- To release limiting beliefs about sex, so you and your partner can create your own lovemaking style
- The basic principles of a healthy sexual relationship can serve you throughout your life as a couple.
This workshop uses dialogue, clothes-on touch and movement, gentle yoga, and meditation to rekindle passion, rediscover your innate capacity for pleasure, and deepen the intimacy in your partnership.
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $384 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $588 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More