Sex, Pleasure, and Intimacy: A Retreat for Couples
Kate Feldman, MSW, LCSW, one of Kripalu’s founders, is a psychotherapist with a background in Gestalt, Imago, and Family Systems therapies as well as EMDR, yoga, and meditation. She is codirector of The Conscious Relationships…
Full Bio & Programs
Joel Feldman, CPCC, certified coach, mediator, and consultant, has been coaching and training couples, individuals, and work teams for nearly 30 years. A founding member of Kripalu, he is codirector of the Conscious Relationships Institute…
Full Bio & Programs
For couples of any length of commitment and all sexual orientations.
Want to feel at ease in your body, passionate in your lovemaking, and close to your partner? Let go into playful, sensual connection with your lover. Rediscover your capacity for pleasure and deepen sensual and sexual intimacy through dialogue, movement, and experiments with touch.
- What healthy human sexuality is and how to embrace your own sexual style as a couple
- Playful and fun ways to relax so every moment of connection is pleasurable
- How to be truly intimate through vulnerable self-disclosure
- That pleasurable touching without expectations is the key to a passionate sex life
- Skillful communication about sexual needs and wants
- How to release limiting beliefs about sex, pleasure, and intimacy.
At its deepest level, intimacy is the capacity to reveal yourself to each other from the core of your being.
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $393 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $597 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More