Being Yoga: Sacred Space and the Creative Power of Love
Shiva Rea, MA, is a yogini fire keeper, sacred activist, global adventurer, and innovator in the evolution of vinyasa flow yoga. During her 20 years of teaching, she has integrated the tantric bhakti roots of…
Full Bio & Programs
show presenter details hide presenter details
For all levels.
Being yoga is an essential presence, a natural heart connection to life through every breath, fiber, and sense of your being. Being yoga heals the conditioning that can limit the positive effects of “doing yoga.” It is the space to be, a sacred space within which love, regenerative energy, and creative power emerge.
In this retreat, vinyasa pioneer Shiva Rea creates a sacred space for healing and exploration that includes
- Three Prana Flow sequences to nourish the power of love and “being yoga”
- The art of Prana Flow with hands-on assists
- The cultivation of creative power
- Ayurvedic practices for regeneration
- Meditation, mudra, and mantra for being yoga
- Floating Savasana and meditation at the lake
- Prana Flow partner massage
- Melting into Motion, a sahaja yoga trance dance with live music.
Come and enjoy five hours of Prana Flow sadhana each day as you learn to rest, play, and be in the natural state of yoga.
- 25.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $20 additional charge
- 25.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
Take this program together with the one below and save $ 75:
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $565 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $860 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More