Deep Relaxation, Guided Imagery, and Meditation for Stress Relief
Julie Lusk, MEd, E-RYT 500, focuses on opening, balancing, and strengthening the body-mind-spirit connection through yoga, meditation, therapeutic relaxation, and guided imagery. With more than 30 years of experience informing her teaching, Julie brings out…
Full Bio & Programs
For all levels.
When we’re equipped with the right tools, techniques, and outlook, we can find sustainable ways to handle work stress, sickness, relationship problems, loss, and dissatisfaction. These challenges can even help us grow.
Whether you’re in the midst of stress or want to be ready for the next cycle of stress, this enjoyable workshop provides the practical mind-body formula you need to manage tension and maximize energy—without getting overwhelmed or unwell. You learn
- The positive and negative dynamics of stress
- Practical strategies for instant and long-term stress relief
- Deep relaxation through yoga nidra
- Guided imagery to support health and awaken self-understanding
- A variety of meditations, so you can identify the best method for you
- A practical self-care plan for transforming daily stress into energized, awakened living.
- 18.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- 18.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $460 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $700 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More