Structural Yoga Remedies
Lee Albert, NMT, is a national presenter and popular neuromuscular therapist and yoga instructor at Kripalu. Dedicated to helping people help themselves, Lee created, practices, and teaches Integrated Positional Therapy, protocols that reduce and often…
Full Bio & Programs
For all levels.
Discover how easy it is to live pain-free, by practicing the proper yoga postures for your specific condition. When the body is in balance, many conditions, such as low back and neck pain, sciatica, knee issues, and other ailments, simply melt away.
In this program, you learn to
- Recognize the muscle imbalances that are causing dis-ease
- Practice specific postures that correct imbalances
- Identify postures that can aggravate pain
- Eliminate issues at the root cause—don’t just treat the symptom
- Take your yoga practice to a new level or begin a practice on a sound foundation
- Return your body to a state of balance and grace.
Start your journey and experience what it’s like to live a pain-free life.
Recommended reading Lee Albert, Live Pain-Free without Drugs or Surgery (Dudley Court Press).
Note Tuition includes a manual.
- 8.5 credits for Massage & Body Workers (NCBTMB), $30 additional charge
- 8.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 8.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
Read, Watch, Listen
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $262 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $398 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More