A Guide to Rajashree Choudhury’s Pregnancy Yoga: Prenatal/Postpartum Yoga Intensive
Rajashree Choudhury holds a degree in hatha yoga therapy and specializes in yoga therapy for people with chronic diseases and disorders. She teaches at Bikram’s Yoga College of India, in Los Angeles, and gives seminars…
Full Bio & Programs
Doreen Wiggins, MD, is the founder of the Center for OB/GYN in Providence, Rhode Island. She has been the recipient of numerous awards, including the Teaching Excellence Award from Brown University medical students. She is…
Full Bio & Programs
For women at any stage in their motherhood journey, yoga instructors, and caregivers who want to work with the prenatal community.
Yoga offers a way of developing self-reliance and calmness of mind before, during and after pregnancy. Join Rajashree Choudhury and medical doctor Doreen Wiggins to safely explore modified exercises, based on Bikram Yoga, that help women adjust to the physical, mental, and emotional demands of pregnancy, birth, and motherhood.
This workshop includes
- Safe and therapeutic asanas for each trimester and after the baby is born
- Practices that promote good health and joy for the mother, as well as a great beginning for the unborn child
- An exploration of anatomical, physiological, and psychological changes during pregnancy
- Discussion of the common challenges faced in the prenatal journey, including exhaustion, nausea, constipation, varicose veins, swelling, sciatic nerve pain, and back pain
- Yoga philosophy and principles that empower women to listen to the wisdom of their own bodies.
The practice of pregnancy yoga can help women meet the challenges and transformations of pregnancy, birth, and beyond.
Note Tuition includes a manual.
- room & meals pricing
Take this program together with the one below and save $ 71.50:
Feb 20–23Self-Empowerment and Bikram Yoga
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $226 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $344 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More