Transformative Self-Care: Continuum Movement, Mindfulness, and Osteopathy
Bonnie Gintis, DO, is an osteopathic physician, authorized Continuum Movement teacher, and a Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction instructor. She retired from private practice in 2009, and now devotes herself to teaching, writing, and exploring new ways…
Full Bio & Programs
Explore the radical possibilities in health and well-being available when you combine the principles of osteopathic treatment, the practices of Continuum Movement, and mindfulness meditation. Bonnie Gintis is an osteopathic physician, an authorized Continuum Movement teacher, and a Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction instructor. She invites you to cultivate awareness of internal experience through breath, sound, meditation, and movement, and learn how to integrate these practices into daily life.
Designed for those who have worked with Bonnie before as well as new students, this program emphasizes experiential learning as you explore
- The valuable messages stress is sending us
- Why eyes are for more than vision
- Inner resources for resilience, adaptability, and change
- How to step outside your preconceived notions about your body
- Tools for accessing your inner healing realm and restoring trust in the wisdom of your body.
Recommended reading Bonnie Gintis, Engaging the Movement of Life.
Note Wear loose, comfortable clothing that’s easy to move in. Layers are helpful for adjusting your comfort level.
- 19 credits for Nurses (NURS), $30 additional charge
- 20.5 credits for Massage & Body Workers (NCBTMB), $30 additional charge
- 19 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 23.5 credits for Social Workers (SW), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $575 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $875 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More