Transformative Self-Care: Continuum Movement, Mindfulness, and Osteopathy
Bonnie Gintis, DO, is an osteopathic physician, authorized Continuum Movement teacher, and a Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction instructor. She retired from private practice in 2009, and now devotes herself to teaching, writing, and exploring new ways…
Full Bio & Programs
For all levels, including health-care professionals.
Discover the radical possibilities for health and well-being available when you combine the principles of osteopathic treatment with the breath, sound, meditation, and movement practices of Continuum Movement. Osteopathic physician Bonnie Gintis has survived and thrived for six years with advanced-stage breast cancer and rheumatoid arthritis–by being curious, listening to her body, and opening to life’s mysteries.
In this program, Bonnie shares
- Inner resources for resilience, adaptability, and change
- How to become comfortable with uncertainty
- Resolving the past by attending to the present moment
- Our interconnectedness with each other and the natural world
- The difference between discipline and devotion to self-care
- How to balance the beneficial aspects of inflammation and minimize its harm.
Reimagine how you care for yourself, and learn how to integrate these practices into daily life.
Recommended reading Bonnie Gintis, Engaging the Movement of Life.
- 19 credits for Nurses (NURS), $30 additional charge
- 20.5 credits for Massage & Body Workers (NCBTMB), $30 additional charge
- 19 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 23.5 credits for Social Workers (SW), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $575 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $875 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More