Kripalu Vinyasa Flow: Flowing Through the Elements
Coby Kozlowski, MA, E-RYT, is a faculty member for the Kripalu School of Yoga. Her vibrant style as a life coach trainer; yoga, dance, and meditation educator; inspirational speaker; expressive arts therapist; and expert in…
Full Bio & Programs
For everyone with at least 6 months of yoga experience in any tradition.
This rejuvenating workshop takes you deep into vinyasa flow. The Kripalu methodology allows you to experience vinyasa in a new, empowering way that’s both challenging and compassionate. Each session focuses on yoga philosophy, lecture, and a creative, dynamic sequence based on the elements of earth, air, fire, and water, and acts as a catalyst for merging with the natural flow of life.
- Learn how the Kripalu approach can be applied to a vinyasa flow class.
- Experience inspired sequencing in classes infused with music.
- Become absorbed in meditation in motion.
- Explore the effects of creative flow, strength, and fluidity as you come to your edge with compassion and awareness.
- Find a deeper connection to your practice and delve into the self-exploration that yoga invites.
Be ready to move like never before and experience how vinyasa flow can teach you what it means to be fully alive.
- 8 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 8 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $256 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $392 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More