Women's Qigong for Health and Vitality
Deborah Davis, Lac, MAOM, acupuncturist, qigong instructor, and medical intuitive, has been involved in alternative medicine for more than 30 years, focusing on women’s health. In 1990, she began studying medical qigong under Dr. Wang,…
Full Bio & Programs
For women at all fitness levels.
The ancient Chinese healing art of qigong has been a source of health and longevity for women for thousands of years. These effective exercises combine deep abdominal breathing, gentle movements, and visualization to prevent and heal disease. Used in China to treat everything from cancer to high blood pressure, qigong is easy to learn, and you can experience immediate benefits from this simple yet profound healing system. Easier than yoga, Pilates, or tai chi, qigong is suitable for all ages and fitness levels.
Come learn these healing techniques:
- Qigong walking: popular in China for cancer, chronic disease, depression, and overall vitality
- The Six Healing Sounds that detoxify the organs both physically and emotionally for deep inner healing
- Hugging a Tree stance to root yourself in strength and increase stamina and mental focus.
Return home with practical tools to improve your health and well-being.
Note Some workshop sessions will be held outside in the healing qi of nature.
- 23.5 credits for Nurses (NURS), $20 additional charge
- 23.5 credits for Massage and Body Workers (NCBTMB), $20 additional charge
- 23.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge
- 23.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $20 additional charge
Call To Register
- room & meals pricing
Online registration is not available for this program. Please call 866-200-5203 to register.
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $560 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $855 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More