A New Way of Being: Women's Self-Renewal Retreat
Renée Peterson Trudeau is an internationally recognized life balance coach, president of Career Strategists, author of The Mother’s Guide to Self-Renewal: How to Reclaim, Rejuvenate and Re-Balance Your Life and Nurturing the Soul of Your…
Full Bio & Programs
Of all the programs I’ve taken at Kripalu over the last 20 years, this retreat spoke most deeply to my heart and helped me more with self-acceptance than any other. Profound.
—Patty L., Pennsylvania
For women at all stages of life; no yoga experience necessary.
Do you long to reconnect with who you are? Are you in the midst of a transition? Do you crave time for quiet reflection, rest, and renewal? Renée Peterson Trudeau has designed a juicy and restorative retreat for women, offered in a nurturing, empowering, and supportive environment. Tap into the healing power of self-care to nourish your body and soul. Integrate self-renewal strategies into your daily life as you learn to
- Slow down and access your Wise Self
- Explore your heart’s desire and your life purpose
- Experience self-care as spiritual practice
- Tap into the gifts of self-compassion
- Relax and connect with your needs, desires, and your body’s natural rhythms
- Meditate to enhance peace and harmony
- Discover how to balance yin/yang energy and access your feminine power
- Enjoy connection with like-minded women
- Embrace a new way of being and experience more freedom and joy.
Note Bring a journal, wear comfortable clothing for movement, and eat lightly before opening night.
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $256 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $392 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More