Deepen Your Practice: A Weekend Yoga Retreat
Jurian Hughes, E-RYT 500, MFA, is a Kripalu Yoga teacher trainer and senior faculty member at Kripalu. A graduate of Williams College and NYU’s Tisch School of the Arts, Jurian leads workshops and trainings at…
Full Bio & Programs
Jovinna Chan, E-RYT 500, a transformational leader and teacher of Kripalu Yoga, is the Assistant Dean of the Kripalu School of Yoga, where she also serves as a faculty member for their yoga teacher training…
Full Bio & Programs
For all levels.
Do you love yoga? Would you thrive in a nurturing and creative environment in which to explore and deepen your yoga practice? Are you seeking tools and techniques to relieve stress? Jurian Hughes and Jovinna Chan, two of Kripalu’s best-loved teachers, invite you to take your practice to the next level. In this fun and enriching immersion experience, learn to trust your body’s wisdom and find grace and power on and off the mat.
Your weekend retreat includes
- Kripalu Yoga methodology appropriate for all bodies, ages, and levels
- Breathing techniques applied to postures to deepen your experience
- Posture variations and modifications for individual needs and growth
- Restorative yoga poses to support integration and relaxation
- Creative posture sequences to take home with you.
This journey promises to enrich your life and revolutionize your understanding of yoga, inspiring you to continue to grow on your path.
- 8.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $20 additional charge
- 8.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $256 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $392 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More