Deepen Your Practice
Jurian Hughes, E-RYT 500, MFA, a faculty member at Kripalu, is also a yoga teacher trainer, Let Your Yoga Dance® trainer, voice coach, and theatre performer known for her passionate, playful, and inspiring teaching style.…
Full Bio & Programs
Jovinna Chan, E-RYT 500, is cofounder of Shakti Initiation, a 500-hour yoga leadership certification program. Born and raised in a village in Singapore, she began practicing yoga, dance, and martial arts as a child and…
Full Bio & Programs
For all levels.
Do you love yoga? Would you thrive in a nurturing and creative environment in which to explore and deepen your yoga practice? Are you seeking tools and techniques to relieve stress? Jurian Hughes and Jovinna Chan, two of Kripalu’s best-loved teachers, invite you to take your practice to the next level. In this fun, enriching immersion experience, learn to trust your body’s wisdom and find grace and power on and off the mat.
Your retreat includes
- Kripalu Yoga methodology appropriate for all bodies, ages, and levels
- Breathing techniques applied to postures to deepen your experience
- Posture variations and modifications for individual needs and growth
- Restorative yoga poses to support integration and relaxation
- Creative posture sequences to take home with you.
This journey promises to enrich your life and revolutionize your understanding of yoga, inspiring you to continue to grow on your path.
- 8.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 8.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $262 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $398 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More