Yoga and Walking: A Soul to Earth Weekend
Patricia (Niti) Seip Martin is a professional yoga and dance teacher, a photographer, and an avid walker/hiker. Niti has studied with Swami Kripalu, Amrit Desai, and extraordinary colleagues at Kripalu, where she taught yoga programs…
Full Bio & Programs
For all levels, including beginners.
Enjoy a weekend of yoga combined with walks and hikes in the Berkshires. Find your own balance between challenge and ease as you discover how combining these two practices can improve your physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being. This weekend includes
- Warm-ups and energizing yoga postures to open and strengthen your body
- Specific stretches for your walking muscles
- A long mountain hike or lake walk at your own fitness level
- Soothing yoga and deep relaxation to rejuvenate your body after walking
- “Yogic walking” for weight loss, cardiovascular fitness, and long-term health
- Refreshing outdoor yoga.
Connect with old friends and meet new ones as you practice integrative, flowing Kripalu Yoga, and enjoy meditative walks through lawns and gardens, and on nature trails and country roads.
Note Please bring appropriate shoes, clothing, rain gear, a water bottle, and insect repellent.
- 13.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 13.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $387 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $591 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More