Immunity-Boosting Yoga Retreat: Silence and Simplicity to Restore Vitality
Larissa Hall Carlson, RYT 500, Dean of the Kripalu School of Ayurveda, guides retreats, directs trainings, and provides Ayurvedic consultations across the country. Each summer, she teaches yoga to reduce performance anxiety for the elite…
Full Bio & Programs
For yoga practitioners of all levels; no previous yoga experience necessary.
This retreat is all about time for you. A silent getaway filled with juicy stretching, deep breathing, simplified meals, and loads of inspiration. An uplifting and restful yoga retreat to improve your overall health and well-being.
If you feel overwhelmed, frazzled, or on edge, or experience symptoms associated with low immune function, including weariness, body aches, mental exhaustion, or unrelenting illness, then join Larissa Hall Carlson for a few days of simple living.
Your retreat includes
- Gentle and restorative yoga
- Refreshing breathing techniques
- Tranquil meditations
- Ayurvedic guidelines to restore and maintain balance
- Lectures and discussions identifying the main causes of low immunity
- Tips for eating a simplified diet during your stay
- Social silence practice (speaking only when necessary) outside of program sessions to invite mental quietness and restore intellectual clarity
- Everyday tools to prevent energy loss and boost immunity.
Come restore your sparkle as you improve the health of your body, mind, and spirit. The restful serenity you desire can be found right here.
Note Bring warm clothes for a 30-minute gentle nature walk.
- 17 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 17 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
Rates below reflect total housing costs for all program nights.
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $452 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $688 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More