Yoga Ed.™ K-8 Instructor Certification
Julie Sorichetti, the first Yoga Ed. trainer in Canada, has successfully delivered the Yoga Ed. curriculum and Tools for Teachers program to the Ontario Physical and Health Education Association, the Ontario Database for Daily Physical…
Full Bio & Programs
Yoga Ed. is the best, most extensive, and most thoughtfully infused yoga curriculum that exists in education today.
—Gessner Geyer, Harvard University consultant and director of Brainergy, Inc.
For yoga teachers and educators with strong yoga experience.
This certification program opens the door to teaching yoga in public, private, and parochial schools. No matter what your current level of experience, gain the skills, resources, and confidence you need to successfully share the benefits of Yoga Ed. with students and their teachers. Upon completion of this training, you will be certified to teach two Yoga Ed. programs:
- The Yoga Ed. K-8 Curriculum as physical education for students. Your training includes 36 weeks of lesson plans, an illustrated teacher’s guide, a book of games and visualizations, and other resources and handouts.
- The Yoga Ed. Tools for Teachers program as professional development for classroom teachers. The program enables teachers to incorporate yoga-based activities, such as breathing, simple poses, games, relaxation, and visualization into their daily schedule.
Join Yoga Ed. trainer Julie Sorichetti for this weeklong opportunity to immerse yourself in the Yoga Ed. curriculum and add new skills to your yoga teaching repertoire.
Note There is a $200 materials fee for the 36-week Yoga Ed. Curriculum and Tools for Teachers training manual that is payable to the presenter at the first program session. Please see this list of recommended reading. This program qualifies for CEUs from Loyola Marymount University; visit www.yogaed.com for more information.
- 39.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $20 additional charge
- 33.5 credits for Social Workers (SW), $20 additional charge
- 39.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge
- room & meals pricing
9:00 am–5:00 pm, Monday–Friday
View a sample schedule, find arrival information, and more.
Choice of Accommodations
The dorms allow for 5–22 people per room, and offer simple bunk beds and nearby hall bathrooms.
- Standard Rooms
- $821 and up
These spare and peaceful rooms measure 8' x 12' and include a double or queen-size bed or platform twin beds.
- Standard Plus Rooms
- $1,252 and up
These quiet rooms are perfect for those who want a real retreat, and include simple décor, a double or queen-size bed, or twin beds.Learn More